Keystone Country Manor offers the appearance of rustic, hand-laid stone walls with the strength and ease of installation provided by the latest in modular, pin-connected technology. Rugged, yet blended with color and character, these high-strength concrete units appear as a natural stone that has weathered over time like the old-world stone walls found throughout Europe.
|unit A||unit B||unit C||unit D||unit E||unit F|
Product size, weight, color and product availability varies by location. Please contact your local manufacturer for up-to-date product information.
Download Country Manor specifications:
|Gravity wall section - near vertical||Gravity wall section - set back|
Download the following Country Manor details available in PDF or DWG format:
- Country Manor Reinforced Wall Section - PDF
- Country Manor Cadd Details - PDF
- Country Manor Cadd Details - DWG
- Country Manor Reinforced Wall Charts - PDF
- Country Manor - Corners & Curves - PDF
- Country Manor - Unit Combinations - PDF
- Country Manor - Free Standing Walls - PDF
- Country Manor - Columns - PDF
- Country Manor - Terraces - PDF
|STEP ONE | Prepare the base leveling
Remove all surface vegetation and debris.
|STEP TWO | Install & level the base course.
Place the first course of units.
|STEP THREE | Insert the fiberglass
Place the pins into the holes.
|STEP FOUR | Install core fill &
Provide crushed stone drainage fill.
|STEP FIVE | Install additional courses.
Place the next course of units over
|STEP SIX | Capping the wall.
all steps until ready to place the wall cap.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.