Keystone Country Manor offers the appearance of rustic, hand-laid stone walls with the strength and ease of installation provided by the latest in modular, pin connected technology. Rugged, yet blended with color and character, these high strength concrete units appear as natural stone that has weathered over time like the old world stone walls found throughout Europe.
|unit A||unit B||unit C||unit D||unit E||unit F|
Product size, weight, color and product availability varies by location. Please contact your local manufacture for up to date product information.
Download Country Manor specifications:
|Gravity wall section - near vertical||Gravity wall section - set back|
Download the following Country Manor details available in PDF or DWG format:
- Country Manor Reinforced Wall Section - PDF
- Country Manor Cadd Details - PDF
- Country Manor Cadd Details - DWG
- Country Manor Reinforced Wall Charts - PDF
- Country Manor - Corners & Curves - PDF
- Country Manor - Unit Combinations - PDF
- Country Manor - Free Standing Walls - PDF
- Country Manor - Columns - PDF
- Country Manor - Terraces - PDF
|STEP ONE | Prepare the base leveling
Remove all surface vegetation and debris.
|STEP TWO | Install & level the base course.
Place the first course of units.
|STEP THREE | Insert the fiberglass
Place the pins into the holes.
|STEP FOUR | Install core fill &
Provide crushed stone drainage fill.
|STEP FIVE | Install additional courses.
Place the next course of units over
|STEP SIX | Capping the wall.
all steps until ready to place the wall cap.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.