Increasingly, homeowners across Palo Alto, Campbell, South San Francisco, Cupertino as well as Alviso are focusing on designing the outdoor spaces on their properties in great detail. Today, landscape design is not only about having beautiful softscaping, it’s also about having the right hardscaping elements. As a matter of fact, a well-designed landscape will always have the right balance of plantings and masonry features.
Diamond Pavers is one of the leading companies in this field and customers in and around Berkeley, Los Altos, Concord, Los altos Hills and Oakland contact us for all their landscaping needs.
Honed Unfilled Travertine in Landscaping
There are a range of veneers and other finishes that can be used in outdoor spaces on your property, but polished travertine tiles outshine the rest of the materials on a number of counts, such as:
- Available in a number of finishes
- It is a soft-hued natural stone that complements the look of modern as well as classic or rustic-styled spaces
- Versatile material that can be used to pave pathways, walkways and driveways. It is also used as cladding for retaining walls, outdoor kitchen walls and flooring. Travertine pavers are installed on patios and decks, poolscapes and garden steps and waterfalls too
- It is a hard wearing material and can weather climatic changes well
- Its porous and perfect for pool areas as it doesn’t absorb too much heat like harder natural stones like slate and granite do; this means you can walk barefoot on it without worrying about burning your feet
- Its available in shades of red, blue & gray and complements a range of landscape design elements well and can matched to existing features in your garden or yard
Flagstone in Landscaping
This is another material that lends itself beautifully to outdoor applications and a number of our customers opt for it because it:
- Is available in a range of attractive colors
- Has a natural variation
- Is possible to install it dry on any permeable surface
- Highly durable
- Low maintenance
- Can be easily cut to different sizes and shapes
- Is available in different thicknesses and can be used for paving outdoor spaces as well as for cladding exterior walls
Flagstone and Travertine Variants
As you can see, these are ideal materials for outdoor applications. However, since they are available in so many variants, choosing the right one can be a difficult task. This is where we step in and use our expertise to provide you solutions that will add to the aesthetics of your property and make it more functional too. It’s important to have skid-free paving on walkways, driveways and other outdoor spaces on your property.
We work very closely with you, understand exactly what your design requirements are and work within your budget. If you want a travertine or flagstone floor installed on your property, Diamond Pavers is the company to call at 1-888-610-1762. You can also use this online form to contact us.