Range of Hardscaping SolutionsA few examples of the many hardscaping services we provide are:
- Driveway Pavers - When approaching your home or business, visitors will first see your driveway. Pavers are a great material to use for this because of the lovely visual effect they have. Natural stone, brick, or concrete is highly durable and easily integrated with the surrounding landscape.
- Patio Pavers - If you have a large patio, you should consider installing pavers. A professional service can lay down a small area of pavers with a level surface to give you a level spot to set up your outdoor furniture. Concrete, clay pavers, or natural stone can create a one-of-a-kind nook on your patio where you can put a water or fire feature.
- Pool Deck Pavers - Pavers for a pool deck made from concrete are a wise investment for several reasons. They add a beautiful touch to just about any outdoor setting. These pavers require compacted sand for installation, and you have the option of sealing them to add a protective layer and lengthen their lifespan as a pool deck material.
- Paver Walkways - A walkway can be constructed to link your driveway to the rest of your landscaping. Paver units are perfect for such uses, and the width of the walkway determines the unit size. f you want to make a statement with your paving, our experts can install a variety of paver sizes and shapes to suit your needs.
- Retaining Walls - Retaining walls can create attractive hardscape designs that give your property character and set it apart from the rest. Perfect for bringing aesthetic value to the driveway or walkway and enhancing the look of a green area or expansive lawn. Customers often request multipurpose elements, so we also build seating walls with pavers.
Custom Hardscaping CostsThe cost of a paver installation is proportional to the quality of the materials and the job's complexity. We take the time to learn about your situation and provide a transparent quote before beginning work. You can rely on our expert team to provide detailed information on costs and available resources. You can confidently choose the various available options if you have this information. Our team will offer their thoughts and recommendations on the materials, items, and design so that you can make an educated choice.
For more information on our hardscaping services in Hayward, CA, get in touch with us at Diamond Pavers via this Online Form, or give us a call at 1-888-610-1762, and we will get back to you right away.